Friday, May 07, 2010

Kiyah Wright & UNITE Pro System 450 Flat Iron

 MUZE ME!!

**"Wright" Tip!**
Get your own UNITE iron today!!!
UNITE Pro System 450 flat iron
Purchase by calling 888.95.UNITE
or email info@uniteeurotherapy.com
Retail price $295

Kiyah Wright is using the UNITE flat iron at Warren Tricomi salon.


Check out the before and after pictures!!
 What do you think??

I used the flat iron from UNITE to straighten the hair, making it smooth and shiny. Then I used the same UNITE flat iron to curl the strands one by one.

Do any of you guys own a flat iron by UNITE?? I think this UNITE flat iron works great! It's easy to handle and the results are fabulous, don't you agree? Leave me a comment if any of you have your own UNITE flat iron. Share with us your thoughts and reviews on UNITE flat irons. Thanks!!

For more tips from Kiyah, check out Daily Solutions!!
www.blackvoices.com/daily-solution

Also, don't forget to follow Kiyah on Twiiter (@kiyahwright), YouTube (MuzeAgency) and join her fan page on Facebook (Muze by Kiyah Wright).

"Get it Girl!"
~Kiyah~

2 Comentários:

Sean & Carly said...

I just won the unite pro-systems 450 flat iron at the grand opening of my salon! I am SO excited to start using it! I haven't been able to find much on this flat iron so your blog is awesome!

KIYAH WRIGHT said...

Thanks Sean & Carly!!
Aren't you just loving your UNITE iron?? I'm serious, all my clients are in LOVE with them! Enjoy and thanks for checking in!

XOXO
Kiyah