Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Day in the Life of Kiyah...and, oh what, BRANDY!!

Has everyone been tuning into the new VH1 show "Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business"?? I'm telling you, this show is awesome dude!! And I'm not just saying that because I know Brandy and Ray J...I'm saying that because I freaken love the show!!! Did ya'll see the episode with Ray J and the UPS stripper? Oh goodness, I just about died!! I already knew, Mrs. Norwood don't play like that child! And I absolutely adore Papa Norwood, isn't he great?!?

And I have a surprise for ya'll!! I got a clip of Brandy and me chilling in the car, doing our thang!! LoL hope you guys enjoy it! (Don't forget to check Muze Agency on Youtube!)





Overall, I'm just so proud and happy for Brandy and Ray J because I know how hard they work! And seriously, they are TALENTED!! Nobody can disagree with me on that!! So don't miss out on all the fun! Check out "Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business" on VH1, Sundays 9pm!

Seja o primeiro a comentar