Friday, April 23, 2010

A week in NEW YORK with Brandy!!

I had an amazing time in New York with Brandy! The weather was so nice in NY that I didn't want to leave, I heard LA was raining all week, haha!! Seriously though, I had a great time working with Brandy and Ray J, as always.



Brandy and Ray J are incredible people!! They're so talented that I feel so honored to work with them. Wishing them the best in all that they do! They really do deserve the best!! =)


In New York, we did the Wendy Williams Show so watch for their interview!! (Isnt' Wendy Williams just fabulous!!??!!) Also, Brandy had a photo shoot with YRB magazine. I added some photos as teasers so make sure to go pick up your copy of YRB with Brandy once it hits the stands! LOOK FOR IT!!

2 Comentários:

T.Nicole said...

Brandy's hair has been looking on point. Keep up the good work...

KIYAH WRIGHT said...

Thank you so much T.Nicole for that comment! Totally made my day!!

All the best,
Kiyah