Wednesday, April 14, 2010

UNITE PRO-SYSTEM 450 Flat Iron

Have you seen the new UNITE PRO-SYSTEM 450 flat iron!?!

This flat iron is amazing!! Keeps your hair soft, shiny and smooth!! The iron heats up super fast so it will definitely save you time!! It comes with 3 different heat settings so it can be used on all hair types. Another great thing about the new UNITE Pro-System 450 is that it has silicone hybrid suspension...meaning, your hair will look fabulous with less effort! Trust me, I LOVE this flat iron and I know you will, too! "Get it Girl!" ~Kiyah~

1 Comentário:

GeeKay said...

This flat iron still has the same defect as all other flat irons: The electrical cord fails near the relief. I have two irons that have failed in this way. I need to replace the cords, but have not figured out how to get the iron apart yet. The little circular "Unite" button does not seem to pop out like it does on the Chi iron.