Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New York Nostalgia!


Following by FABULOUS trip to new York, I managed to find a spare minute to reminisce over how much I enjoyed my experience in the Big Apple. I'm always in New York for work, but this time I actually had the chance to do some of the things that I hadn't done in a long time. Working in the Warren Tricomi NY salon for a week, visiting 9/11 Ground Zero and I even getting to see my girl Tyra, all contributed to a fantastic trip.
My week started out working with Clairol Professional - making over three very lucky ladies for the "Reveal the Fabulous in You" contest. These three women were given the opportunity to have wonderful makeovers - Revealing the Fabulous in them.
I was able to work in the Warren Tricomi salon for an entire week. It was great seeing my east coast clients that I am rarely able to see on a regular basis. Seeing Ground Zero in person was definitely a heart felt moment for me, being that it holds such a significant importance within my life and created such a huge impact on both my personal life and career.
Thank you New York for being SO fabulous. Nothing beats the hustle and bustle of your streets and the liveliness with which you behold.

Seja o primeiro a comentar