Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kiyah Wright Weave Seminar 2011!

Hey Everyone!

"I know many of you have probably taken a million weave classes, watched You tube videos and no doubt, come up with your own tricks or two, but I am here to show you the major tips that I have learned from my experience as a celebrity hair stylist. So come join me on my first session devoted to Bringing Hollywood Hair Home to the everyday woman."

I will be running a seminar on Weave Application in mid October - earlyNovember (exact date yet to be confirmed.)

This seminar is for hair stylists who are familiar with the weave application process - yet are looking to enhance their skills and learn some extra tips on technique and how to increase their weave clientele.

The cost for the seminar will be $750 for the day. This will include breakfast and lunch.

Attendees will be required to bring the following:

- A model

- All of your own tools (including quality hair for the weave application.) Please note that there will be hair for sale at the seminar, should you be unable to purchase your own leading up to the date.

The seminar will run from 9am to 7pm. There will be a 1 hour and 30 minute break for lunch in which all attendees and myself will do a meet and greet and have lunch together. I will be able to answer any questions you might have and can get to know you all!

By the end of the seminar, you will have learned:

- Techniques and tips for three different types of weaves: a closure, a middle part and a side part
- Kiyah's "tricks of the trade" for weave application
- How to apply style and cut a weave
- Why purchasing the right hair is important
- How to increase your weave clientele and maximize profit

I would love for you to join me at my Weave Seminar in Washington DC!

To book, please contact Jessie on 213.489.4008 or via email: assistant@muzeagency.com.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing back from you!

"Get it boys & girls!"

Kiyah

Seja o primeiro a comentar