Friday, August 13, 2010

Thank you EVERYONE!! I'm grateful to have YOU

Go RAVENS!!


Happy FRIDAY Ya'll!!!

How was your week?? I have one word to describe mine..."nonstop"!! Haha, it's because I've been working and flying all week..seriously, NONSTOP! Today, I'm in Baltimore at the home of the RAVENS, working (what else!?! LOL) and enjoying my day!!

I just got back from my vacation 2 days ago. Can you believe it was the first vacation I took all year!?! Goodness, I really did need that break!! And while I was away, little to my knowledge, my whole calendar got booked until August 23rd!

Now, I'm not trying to brag so please don't take it that way (trust me, normally my schedule isn't this hectic!). Believe it or not, I hate to miss days at Warren Tricomi! I want to apologize to all my friends/clients at the salon, I'm sorry if any of your appointments got rescheduled or canceled due to my crazy schedule! You are all very special to me and I truly am grateful and appreciate every single one of you!!

Thank you everyone...for all your LOVE, SUPPORT & PATIENCE!!
I wouldn't and couldn't be doing any of this if it wasn't for YOU!!

Love,
Kiyah

Seja o primeiro a comentar