Wednesday, November 04, 2009

MAKING MOVES!

As you know I’ve been EXTREMELY BUSY and making BIG MOVES. On the road traveling, making appearances, and of course making sure my clients look SIMPLY AMAZING! I was recently in Rio doing it BIG working with Ciara for Fashion Rocks! www.fashionrocks.com
and www.oifashionrocks.com.br/posevento

We had so much fun!!! It was lovely to be able to spend my Birthday (Go Scorpio's!!!!) hitting up different clubs and a Brazilian funk party. It sho was funky in there too, LMAO! VIP was off the chaaain, and good thing I didn't sweat my edges out! (JK :)) Overall it was great, and a truly wonderful experience. I'll be keeping you posted on what’s up and coming more often. Thank you for all the love and support.


Kiyah














Seja o primeiro a comentar